Jadaco Recreation Management (806040 Ontario Limited) is a construction, service and equipment provider for the recreation, fitness and aquatic facilities market with our primary focus on the multi-residential condo, apartment & hotels. Made up of a team of experienced and trained professionals, Jadaco caters its services to best suit the unique needs of each facility. Services such as, staffing Recreation Centres & Health Clubs, providing high quality and diverse recreational programs, maintaining all amenities, and providing sales and service of commercial grade equipment, positions.
We work together to bring your members, residents and guests a safe, enjoyable and educational environment, to make each and everyone’s stay memorable.
Currently Jadaco provides its services to more than 100 facilities across the GTA. Throughout the years, our staff has been cultivated in our ranks to bring together a professional management team. Our team’s mandate is to continually improve our training techniques in order to enhance and grow the skills of the onsite staff.
At this point we are looking for an office manager to join our professional team and be in charge of keeping the office running smoothly and overseeing administrative support, please email our company recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $27.00 CAD per hour
· Manage day-to-day operations of an office supporting Executives and support staff.
· Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
· Compose, modify and proofread correspondence, reports or presentations.
· Order and maintain office supplies
· Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
· Other duties as assigned
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate is required
2 years to less than 3 years of experience is required