JBF Digital Marketing 2696 Jerring Mews, Mississauga, Ontario, L5L 2M8
JBF Digital Marketing is the owner of a group of digital companies that brings together different brands. We combine content production with performance marketing and programming technology. Putting into practice the experience we have acquired along our journey, we have created a unique method that combines practicality, technology, and innovation in a single organization to bring our users the best of three worlds and provide the best experience.
JBF Digital Marketing invites candidates to apply for the full-time permanent position of Advertising Specialist. The ideal candidate must have: • University degree or college diploma in business marketing or relevant field.
• 2-3 years of experience working in Google analytics operation, Google AdManager policy, and Google AdSense policy.
• 1 year of experience working in AdSense and AdManager for high-performance Publishers.
• Previous experience in building and running a website with ad revenue. • Thrives in a dynamic workplace with tasks and responsibilities changing daily.
• Able to hit aggressive deadlines and goals.
• Previous experience in sales specifically with customer relationship management.
• Technical/logically minded. • Highly proficient in MS Excel & Google Spreadsheet data presentation (Pivot, VlookUp, Graphing, Text to Columns, Conditional Formatting, Formulas IF functions)
• Highly Analytical (Data Analysis via Pareto Principle)
• Can read codes, brain wired to learn coding-related matters FAST.
• Great understanding of statistical theories and principles.
Duties on the job will include but not be limited to:
• Analyses publisher ad inventory stack to determine best performing ad units versus non-performing ones and propose changes from there.
• Sets up the entire ad stack in DFP based on priorities where publishers can benefit the most.
• Configures the Header Bid set up, decides on the best ad map, and debugs for errors and anomalies happening during the ad calls. Daily ad quality checks are also done to ensure that all ad placements are filled at all times.
• Analyses publisher performance on a daily basis for dips and upticks in key metrics e.g. CPM, RPM, Rev per Session, Ads Per page, and all other indicators to address them immediately. Runs monthly, and annual comparative reports and checks historical data to provide trend analysis for publishers.
• Audits all demand stack partners – Google AdSense, Ad Exchange, Header Bid Partners, and 3rd party demand sources to ensure all impressions are accounted for.
• Researches different strategies that can be used to further improve publisher performance.
• Tests different approaches in ad optimization and is up to date with the latest tech developments and advertising news that may affect the publisher.
• Setup of parameters according to the strategy of the publisher of the google ads, Facebook ads, google analytics, and active campaign tools.
• Setup and optimization of pricing rules to improve the RPS/RPP of each publisher’s strategy.
You will be required to train apprentices. Supervision: 1 to 2 people Area of Specialization Interactive/new media Work Setting Business, Internet/Web services company
Computer and technology Knowledge: MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word Terms of Employment: Permanent Position/40 hours per week Hours of Work: From Monday to Friday From 8 am to 4 pm
Language of work:
Salary: From CAD$ 33.00 To CAD$ 36.00 per hour
2696 Jerring Mews, Mississauga, Ontario, L5L 2M8
Contact Information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal opportunity employer JBF Digital Marketing is proud to welcome all qualified individuals including but not limited to Youth, Aboriginals and Newcomers to Canada etc…. COVID-19 considerations: We will be fully respecting social distancing requirements and bubbles and will be fully transparent on our risks as well. We want to make sure you are as comfortable as possible taking care of yourself as well. Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not authorized to work in Canada, please do not apply for this job application. https://jbfdigital.com.br/