Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Company name: JOEYS ONLY SEAFOOD RESTAURANT 32 AVE
Company address: 3545 32 AVE NE Suite 350 Calgary, AB T1Y 6M6
Company Website: www.joeys.ca
Position: Cook (NOC 63200)
– Cut, slice, steam, bake, boil, fry, stir fry vegetables, seafood and meat
– Prepare and cook complete meals, dishes and food
– Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
– Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements, and order kitchen supplies
– Maintain a clean work environment in order to prevent food contamination.
– Train and supervise kitchen staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
– Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
– Manage kitchen operations and coordinate food orders and kitchen staff
Terms of employment: 30 – 40 hours per week
Contract duration: Permanent Continuous Full Time, Non-Seasonal
Language of work: English
Wage: $17 per hour
Benefits: One free meal over 4 hour shift / Vacation Pay paid according to Alberta standard
Location of work: 3545 32 AVE NE Suite 350 Calgary, AB T1Y 6M6
Education: Completion of Secondary (High) school
Work Experience: 1-2 years in cooking with a Canadian and/or International Cuisine Specialty
Team PlayerClient focusedAttention to detail
Prioritizing and Organizing SkillsAbility to handle fast-paced, repetitive workAbility to stand for extended periods of timeAbility to handle heavy loadsFlexible and Reliable
Visible Minorities, Underrepresented Groups, First Nations, Youth, and Newcomers are welcome to apply.
Contact Information(Send the application to the following email address):– Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.