Jungle Jim’s (Labrador City) is looking to hire one cook to join their team. If you’re looking for a job that is all about a down-to-earth, good vibes, good times and great food, then we have a job for you. We are a hardworking group of people dedicated to serving the best experience for our guests. Join us and see how being yourself can take your career to exciting new places.
The job is located at the following address: 500 Vanier Avenue, Labrador City, NL, A2V 2W7
Title of the position: Cook – NOC 63200.
Number of positions available: one.
Term of employment: 35h to 40h per week – full time – permanent position.
Wage: C$15 per hour.
Staff Accommodation Available.
Employment Groups: Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, persons with disabilities, Indigenous People, Newcomers to Canada, Apprentices.
– Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
– Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
– Prepare and cook complete meals to the specifications of Jungle Jim’s or special specifications of the clients.
– Train kitchen staffs.
– Clean kitchen and work area per daily and weekly cleaning schedules.
– Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
– Oversee kitchen operations
– Monitor stock and place orders if required
– Meets with customers to ensure a great meal experience
– Others duties as required
· 1 to 2 years experience as a Cook.
· High School Diploma.
· Familiar with industry best practices.
· Basic written and verbal communication skills.
· Organizational skills.
· Accuracy and speed in executing tasks.
· Ability to work as a team member.
· Follow direction and instructions.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please feel free to stop by our restaurant at 500 Vanier Avenue, Labrador City, NL, A2V 2W7or send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!