Kasai Teppanyaki Steak & Sushi House is looking for three (3) permanent full-time (40hr), Sous-Chefs.
Would you like to join our team, with plenty of opportunity to grow?
Work in an active and peaceful setting where you are trusted to share all of your authentic skills.
Several years of relevant work experience?
Supervise activities of Cooks and other kitchen workers
Plan menus and requisition food and kitchen supplies.
Prepare and cook complete meals and create food displays for special events
Instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing and preparation of food
Create new recipes and new dishes.
May train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
· 2+ years of proven relevant work experience
· Cooking Certificate or equivalent credentials in Cooking
· High School diploma
· Position requires shift work (morning, afternoon, late night closing, and/or weekends)
· Strong interpersonal & relationship skills.
· Passion for producing consistent high quality dishes.
· Dedicated and hardworking; honest and responsible.