Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Position: Sushi Chef
Working Hours: 30~40hrs per week, 5 days a week, may have to work overtime if needed
Work Shift: It can be daytime, evening, weekends and/or holidays
Number of Job Vacancies: 2
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Address: 14090 Whistler Way Whistler BC V8E 1J3
For the best Sushi in Whistler, Kaze has a reputation to excel and delight with the freshest and best selections including many unique to Whistler.
· Expertly cutting, slicing, and filleting different types of fish
· Inspecting the quality of fruits, vegetables, and fish used to prepare sushi dishes and informing the Executive Chef when quality is sub-standard
· Preparing various types of sushi dishes according to established guidelines on quality, portion size, presentation, and food safety
· Maintaining a clean work environment in order to prevent food contamination
· Regularly taking inventory of food supplies and other products
· Reporting any problems with kitchen equipment to the manager on duty
· Sterilizing all utensils, instruments, and equipment used in sushi preparation before every use
· Communicating with wait staff to ensure that special requests and food allergy considerations are met
· Completion of secondary school
· Minimum 3 years of commercial cooking experience
· English is required
· Be able to work under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sushi Chef” in the subject line.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.