Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Work Location: 12639 80 Avenue suite 210Surrey, BCV3W 3A6
Salary: $25.00 hourly / 35 to 40 hours per Week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment
Full time : Evening, Morning
Start date: Starts as soon as possible.Vacancies: 1 vacancy
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
· Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
· Schedule and confirm appointments.
· Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
· Compile data, statistics, and other information
· Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
· Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
· Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information.
· Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Work under pressure
· Attention to detail
· Repetitive tasks
· Ability to multitask
· Excellent oral communication
· Excellent written communication
· Client focus
Employment groups Help – Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.