Kinjo Sushi & Grill started as a dream and has quickly scaled into the largest sushi and Japanese cuisine restaurant in Calgary now serving 7 locations. We have plans to keep growing in this city we call home and to bring the taste of Kinjo to other cities in Canada. At Kinjo, the customer is number one and we are extremely customer centric. We want everyone leaving with a full stomach and a smile on their face. It’s more than just the food – it’s the whole dining experience that we customers to remember. We are looking for Cooks at Dalhousie location. Two positions are available.
* Job Description
– Prepares items for broiling, grilling, frying, sauteing or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating.
– Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to ensure smooth operation at all times.
– Monitors product freshness and rotate out old product properly.
– Ensures kitchen, all food preparation areas and food storage areas comply with clean and sanitary standards.
– Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
* Wage : $17.00/hr
* This position is Full-time permanent position.
High school graduation required.
7months to less than 1year work experience required as a Food service supervisor.
Able to communicate in English.
Japanese cuisine experience preferred but it is not a mandatory.
* How to apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the location and position you’re applying to in the subject line.