Kinjo Sushi & Grill started as a dream and has quickly scaled into the largest sushi and Japanese cuisine restaurant in Calgary now serving 7 locations. We have plans to keep growing in this city we call home and to bring the taste of Kinjo to other cities in Canada. At Kinjo, the customer is number one and we are extremely customer centric. We want everyone leaving with a full stomach and a smile on their face. It’s more than just the food – it’s the whole dining experience that we customers to remember.
We are looking for Food Service Supervisor at Mahogany location. Three positions are available.
* Job Description
– Assist the General manager to ensure the facilities are well-maintained and running smoothly
– Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of guest service associates
– Train new members in job duties, sanitation and safety procedure
– Communicate with the team members to provide feedback and recommendation
– Check plate presentation and ensure food quality
* Wage : $17.00/hr
* This position is Full-time permanent position.
High school graduation required.
7months to less than 1year work experience required as a Food service supervisor.
Able to communicate in English.
Japanese cuisine experience preferred but it is not a mandatory.
* How to apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the location and position you’re applying to in the subject line.