· Terms of employment Permanent employment Full time
· Day, Early Morning, Evening, Morning, Weekend
· Start date Starts as soon as possible
· vacancies1 vacancy
· No degree, certificate or diploma
· Relocation costs covered by employer
· Willing to relocate
· Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
· Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
· Place dishes in storage area
· Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
· Scour pots and pans
· Keep records of the quantities of food used
· Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
· Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
· Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
· Handle and store cleaning products
· Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
· Remove kitchen garbage and trash
· Sharpen kitchen knives
· Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
· Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
Employment groups Help – Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
· Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
· Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.