Kootenay Columbia College of Integrative Health Sciences (8994269 Canada Limited)
Address: 2-560, Baker Street, Nelson, BC, V1L 4H9
Position: Administrative Officer
Duration: Full Time Permanent Position
Job Location: 2-560, Baker Street, Nelson, BC, V1L 4H9
Education: Secondary (High) School Graduation Certificate.
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years.
Number of openings:1 Wage: $32.00 /hour for 40 hours per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
· Oversee and Co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review evaluate and implement new procedures.
· Review and process requests related to admissions and amendments to applications.
· Coordinates the research, development and maintenance of internal admissions resources related to the evaluation of foreign educational systems and credentials.
· Develop and maintain a team environment that promotes continuous learning, improvement, and maximizes efficiency.
· Investigate issues related to application evaluations and admissions decisions, propose solutions and suggest improvements to current processes.
· Maintain accurate and complete records of applications and admissions decisions for audit purposes.
· Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems/database.
· Organise and schedule appointments and meetings.
· Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled report.
· Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
· Establish work priorities.
· Maintain the effective operation and upkeep the office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine, printers, computers and telephones.
· Prepare Correspondences, reports forms, applications by compiling data and other information.
· Answer phones and email and relay messages.
· Coordinate information gathering from clients & perform data entry task.
· Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
Work Condition and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks.
Work Location Information: Relocation costs covered by employer
Benefits: Benefits will be according to BC Employment Standards Act.
Relocation Costs Covered by Employer. Employment Groups: This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants.
How to Apply: Applicants are encouraged to apply via Email, Mail and in person.
We will only contact selected individuals for interviews. Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention “Application for Administrative Officer” in subject line of mail.
Mail- Mail your resume at 2-560, Baker Street, Nelson, BC, V1L 4H9 Fax – 18006581292
We will contact the selected individual for interview, please do not call or visit in- person.