Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Kootenay Columbia College of Integrative Health Sciences (8994269 Canada Limited)
Address: 2-560, Baker Street, Nelson, BC, V1L 4H9
Position: Software Programmer
Duration: Full Time Permanent Position
Job Location: -560, Baker Street, Nelson, BC, V1L 4H9
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years.
Number of openings :1
Wage: $43.00 /hour for @ hours per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
· Maintain existing computer programs and make the modifications as per the requirements.
· Design, write, read and test codes.
· Write and modify the software codes as per the requirement
· Maintain record on the status, operation and maintenance of software used.
· Identify and communicate the technical problems and find the related solutions.
· Evaluate variety and working of software products.
· Prepare documentation for new and any updated software.
· Assist in specification development.
· Stay up to date with the new technology and give suggestions to the management for any updates required.
Work Location Information:
Relocation costs covered by employer
Benefits will be according to BC Employment Standards Act. Relocation Costs Covered by Employer.
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants.
How to Apply:
Applicants are encouraged to apply via Email, Mail and in person. We will only contact selected individuals for interviews.
Emailemail@example.com Please mention “application for Software Programmer” in subject line of mail.
Mail- Mail your resume at 2-560, Baker Street, Nelson, BC, V1L 4H9
Fax – 18006581292
We will contact the selected individual for interview, please do not call or visit in- person.
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.