Security guard supervisor
Employer details Lakeland Personnel Inc
Location Fort Frances, ONP9A 1H2
Salary 24.50 hourly / 33 to 40 hours per Week
Terms of employment Permanent employmentFull time
Start date Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies 1 vacancy
· College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
· or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
Work site environment.
· Air conditioned
· Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
· Establish work schedules and procedures
· Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
· Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
· 5-10 people
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
· CPR Certificate
· First Aid Certificate
· Occupational Health and Safety Certificate
· Security Guard License
· Provincial/Territorial Security Officer Certificate
Security and safety
· Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Combination of sitting, standing, walking
· Fast-paced environment
· Standing for extended periods
· Work under pressure
· Client focus
· Efficient interpersonal skills
· Excellent oral communication
· Excellent written communication
· Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
References attesting experience
Proof of the requested certifications
Letter of recommendation
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
Are you available for shift or on-call work?
Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?