Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
JOB START DATE
As soon as possible
$25.00/hour for 35-40 hours a week
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Permanent, Full time, Part Time
· Prepare painting surfaces by repairing holes and removing holes,
· Repair cracks and holes,
· Mix paint to desired colour and texture,
· Measure, cut and apply wallpaper and other fabric to walls,
· Advise consumers on colours and choice of wall coverings,
· Apply paint, wallpaper and other materials and finishes to interior and exterior surfaces,
· Estimate costs and materials
· Mixing, matching, and applying paints and other finishes to various surfaces
· Handling planning and prep work in an efficient manner
· Calculating the amount of materials and time required for said project
· Choosing and purchasing paint, brushes, and other supplies from vendors
· Communicating with clients to ensure they’re getting the look they’re hoping for
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND PERSONAL SUITABILITY
· Ability to work under pressure
· Problem solving skills
· Teamworking skills
· Supervise other workers
Education and Experience Requirements
High School completion
2 to 3 years experience required
Various locations (depending upon the contracts received by the company).
Physically demanding, handling heavy loads, Repetitive tasks, Hand-eye coordination, bending, couching and kneeling
Commercial and residential work
Landmark Painting & Coating Ltd.
14102 74 Avenue Surrey, BC V3W 7N1
You can send your resume at:
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.