Maguro Sushi is the original Japanese sushi restaurant conveniently located in Ladner,Delta near Tsawwassen & Delta BC Ferries Terminal. Enjoy the convenience of constant parade of diverse sushi dishes like maki rolls, cones, and sashimi dishes, traditional Japanese preparations or our own special creations.
Employer: MD Japanese Restaurant Ltd. o/a Maguro Sushi
Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
Term of Employment: Permanent, Full-time (We can consider Part-time as well as Full-Time applicants)
Salary: $20.00-21.00/hr, based on 30hr/wk
Overtime: Overtime will be provided after 8 hrs/day, and 40hrs/week
Benefit: 4% paid vacation
Position Available: 2
Work location: 5241 Ladner Trunk Road, Delta, BC. V4K 1W4
Work Setting: Japanese Restaurant
Education: Completion of Secondary School
Experience: At least 1-2 years working experience in related industry, or completion of college program in food service administration, hospitality management or related discipline
– Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of restaurant staff
– Establish methods to meet work schedules
– Prepare food order summaries for chef
– Ensure that food served and service provided meet Maguro sushi Restaurant standards
– Ensure that the presentation of menus meet quality standard
– Ensuring compliance to health, safety standards, and safety Plan
– Monitor inventories and estimate and order ingredients and supplies
– Provide regular training for all restaurant staff in job duties, food production, sanitation and safety procedures
– Resolve work-related problems
Position is open and available to underrepresented groups, such as Indigenous, New Immigrants, and Youths if candidates meet the above requirement.
Candidates also legally entitled to work in Canada can apply.
Eligible and interested candidates may send their resumes by: