Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Location: Victoria, BC
Salary: $16.00 for 40 hrs per week.
Term of Employment: Permanent Full- Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Bank #2398265
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: Experience an asset.
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking and scent Free
Work Setting: Employer’s Home, Urban Area, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. This is not a condition of employment.
1. Care for the well-being and physical and social development of children, assist parents with child care and may assist with the households duties.
2. Bathe, dress and feed children.
3. Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
4. Instruct Children in personal hygiene and social development.
5. Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
6. Organize activities such as games and outings for children.
7. Prepare and serve nutritious meals.
8. Take children to and from school and to appointments.