· Terms of employment Permanent employment Full time
· Day, Early Morning, Evening, Morning
· Start date Starts as soon as possible
· vacancies3 vacancies
· No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
· Relocation costs covered by employer
· Willing to relocate
· Budding trees
· Hand harvesting vegetables
· Harvesting seedlings
· Vegetable culling
· Fertilize and spray crops
· Harvest crops
· Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
· Provide agricultural crop services such as plowing, irrigating, cultivating, spraying or harvesting
· Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations
· Perform general farm duties
· Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
· Write daily basic progress reports.
Employment groups Help – Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
· Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
· Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.