Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Litigation Secretary (NOC 13111)
MVD Law Professional Corp. DBA Law office of Meleni David – Unit 110, 885 Progress Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada, M1H 3G3
● Salary: $30.00 / hour
● 1 vacancy
● Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 30 hours / week
● Start date: As soon as possible
● Employment conditions: Must be flexible to work Morning, day, afternoon, some evenings, weekends
Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Large caseload
Personal Suitability: Accurate, Client focus, Dependability, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Organized, Reliability, Team player, Ability to multitask
Work setting: General law practice
Area of work experience: Civil litigation
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents, such as deeds, wills, affidavits and briefs, from handwritten copy and machine dictation using computers.
● Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage.
● Attend court, meetings or conferences to take notes, minutes and dictation.
● Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
● Train and supervise staff in procedures and in the use of current software.
● Record and prepare minutes of court sessions, meetings or conferences.
● Set up and maintain filing systems, utilising knowledge of legal records and procedures and frequently controlling confidential material and documents.
● Any other duties as assigned.
How to apply
By mail: Law office of Meleni David, Unit 110, 885 Progress Avenue, Toronto, ON, M1H 3G3
By email: email@example.com
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.