Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Nail Care Technician
Busy Nail Studio (Auth Nails) in Langley is looking for two (2) full-time, permanent (35 hr) Nail Care Technicians.
Take responsibility work in a fast paced dynamic environment where you are trusted to make important decisions and lead your team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ask client nail treatments and provide available service for client to choose
· Clean and trim nails
· Remove nail polish using liquid remover
· Polish and buff nails.
· Shape and smooth nails using scissors, emery boars
· Soften nail cuticles with water and moisturizing oil.
· Advise client on nail care products.
· Schedule appointment and procced payment.
· Clean working area.
· Strong interpersonal & relationship skills
· High school diploma
· Manicurist/pedicurist training certificate is preferred but not required as training will be provided.
· Ability to work on a flexible schedule and weekends.
· $19.5 per/hr + tips for 35 hours per week
Nail Studio (Auth Nails).
438A 19705 Fraser Hwy, Langley, BC, V3A 7E9, Canada
Email your resume to: email@example.com
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.