Hiring Line cooks 2 positions Nakhon Thai Express Kemptville ( http://nakhonthai.ca/ )
Nakhon Thai puts heart into the cooking to ensure everyone enjoys Thai cuisine experience. We commit to the quality of the food, and delivery the authentic Thai dishes.
Location: 2820 Hwy 43Kemptville, ONK0G 1J0
Salary17.50 hourly / 40 hours per Week
Terms of employment : Permanent employment: Full time
Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Night, Shift, To be determined, Weekend
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
Benefits: Health benefits, financial benefits, other benefits
( Free meals and Uniform, WSIB, dental benefit, 3 days of paid sick leave, free parking, subsidized transportation, 10 days of paid vacation per year, daily tip )
Languages : English
Education No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience 7 months to less than 1 year
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
· Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
· Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
· Clean kitchen and work areas
· Organize and manage buffets and banquets
· Manage kitchen operations
Experience and specialization
Security and safety
· Criminal record check
· Public transportation is not available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Attention to detail
· Fast-paced environment
· Handling heavy loads
· Physically demanding
· Repetitive tasks
· Standing for extended periods
· Work under pressure
· Dental plan
· Free parking available
· Other benefits
· Subsidised public transportation
Employment groups Help – Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
Are you available for the advertised start date?
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?