Location1090 Kamato Rd suite 17-19Mississauga, ONL4W 2P3
Salary20.00 hourly / 35 hours per Week
Terms of employmentPermanent employmentFull time
Day, Early Morning, Evening, Morning, Night, Shift, Weekend
Start dateStarts as soon as possible
SourceJob Bank #2708431
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
· Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
· Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
· Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
· Inspect kitchens and food service areas
· Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
· Order supplies and equipment
· Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
· Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
· Clean kitchen and work areas
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.