About the company:
Nirvana Canada is a leading Information Technology & Digital Marketing company based in Vancouver, BC. We go above and beyond to help our clients dominate their respective industries with our wide range of unbeatable quality services, including responsive web design and development, customized software solutions for small startups to large established enterprises, digital marketing & search engine optimization, social media, online reputation management, branding & commercial videos, mobile & block-chain solutions, graphic designing, and marketing services at cost-effective rates. We provide a fine blend of exceptional service & craftsmanship and design comprehensive solutions to meet client objectives and exceed expectations. We value our clients and strive to achieve satisfaction by delivering solid results. With almost 15 years in the industry, we have completed thousands of successful projects for our clients. Nirvana monitors changing market trends and invests in advanced technology and skilled professionals to give our best. We create innovative and custom business solutions for our clients, leading to considerable competitive advantage. We aim to increase profits for our clients by adopting our strategic techniques and knowledge.
Nirvana Canada is looking for a full-time permanent Software Testing Technician to ensure the quality and reliability of software applications and systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Perform Quality Assurance testing of our solutions prior to customer release.
● Develop test cases and test automation for apps, portals, and CRM’s.
● Collaborate with developers, product managers, product owners, to make sure user stories, tasks are well defined, and required test scenarios are covered for product release.
● Coordinate issue escalation and resolution with the other members of the development team.
● Contribute to design, development, and implementation of software test automation
● Draft, maintain and implement test manuals and procedures that can be followed and replicated
● Provide guidance to the design team to ensure that design specifications and requirements are adequately written to support verification activities
● Run manual and automated tests on client/server VPN applications within a cloud environment.
● Test software compatibility across different devices, operating systems, browsers, and screen sizes.
● Check for performance and load testing
● Communicate test results, test status, issues found and fix verification effectively.
● Identify manual tests that can be automated to improve test efficiency.
● Develop, improve and fix test tools.
● Collaborate with end-users, ensuring the software meets their needs and expectations.
● Stay updated with industry trends and testing methodologies to enhance testing processes.
Qualifications and Experience:
● A College diploma or degree in the relevant subject matter is preferred.
● Experience in the same field would be an asset.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
● Work under pressure , Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail and Tight deadlines
● Initiative, Organized, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent written communication, Client focus, Team player, Excellent oral communication, Good judgment, Team Player
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Benefits: Extended Health Plan, Paid Vacation
How to Apply: Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org