Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Location 6720 Davand Dr suite Unit 6Mississauga, ONL5T 2K7
Salary 45,000 annually / 30 to 35 hours per Week
Terms of employment Permanent employment Full time
Start date Starts as soon as possible
VerifiedSourceJob Bank #2665253
· College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
1 to less than 7 months
· Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
· Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
· Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
· Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
· Post journal entries
· Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
· Prepare tax returns
· Prepare trial balance of books
· Reconcile accounts
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
· Accounting software
· MS Excel
· MS PowerPoint
· MS Word
· Quick Books
Equipment and machinery experience
Area of specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Attention to detail
· Fast-paced environment
· Internet access
· Office equipment and supplies
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.