Established in 2001, OM Contracting has obtained a solid reputation for its exceptional construction contracting services and unwavering commitment to client satisfaction. With a track record spanning over two decades, OM Contracting has earned the trust and loyalty of numerous devoted clients throughout Ontario.
OM Contracting takes pride in its team of highly skilled professionals who possess extensive knowledge and expertise in construction. One of the key factors contributing to OM Contracting’s success is its unwavering focus on client satisfaction. The company understands that each client has unique needs and aspirations, and it strives to deliver precise solutions that meet and exceed their expectations. Through open communication, attention to detail, and a collaborative approach, OM Contracting works closely with clients to bring their visions to life while adhering to the highest standards of quality, safety, and efficiency.
As OM Contracting continues to grow and expand its operations, it remains dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of professionalism, integrity, and craftsmanship.
At this point OM Contracting is looking for a dynamic and client-focused administrative secretary to join their amazing team.
The position will be paying $25.00 CAD per hour, please email our company recruitment at email@example.com.
JOB TYPES: Full-time, Permanent
· Plan and control budget and expenditures
· Establish and implement policies and procedures
· Train other workers
· Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
· Determine and establish office procedures and routines
· Oversee the classification and rating of occupations
· Plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies
· Schedule and confirm appointments
· Manage contracts
· Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
· Answer electronic enquiries
· Oversee development of communication strategies
· Compile data, statistics and other information
· Oversee the preparation of reports
· Respond to employee questions and complaints
· Order office supplies and maintain inventory
· Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
· Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
· Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
· Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents Resolve work related problems
· Establish work schedules and procedures
· Co-ordinate, assign and review work
· Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
· Arrange for maintenance and repair work
· Train workers in duties and policies
· Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
· Prepare and submit reports
· Ensure smooth operation of equipment
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years of experience is required
Knowledge of Hebrew and Arabic is an asset