Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Title of Position: Administrative Assistant
NOC TEER: 13110
No. of Positions: 1
Work Location: Unit 4, 4335 Skeena St., Delta, BC, V4K 0A6
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours of work: 40 hours per week.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Wage: $25.00 per hour
Employment groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth.
Education: Secondary (High) School Graduation certificate.
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Personal Suitability: Ability to multitask, Accurate, Client focus, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Organized, Reliability, Team player
Area of specialization: Correspondence, Contracts, Invoices
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word
· Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
· Determine and establish office procedures and routines,
· Schedule and confirm appointments,
· Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages,
· Answer electronic enquiries,
· Compile data, statistics and other information,
· Order office supplies and maintain inventory,
· Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas,
· Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information,
· Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems,
· Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
· Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate daily operations
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
Health benefits: Dental plan, Disability benefits
The employer accepts applications from:
· Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
· Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.