Working for the PG Building Envelope Division, the worker will be doing onsite installation of window and aluminum systems for mid to high rise developments. Job Sites will be located in Waterloo and GTA regions.
· Read blueprints or work order specifications to determine layout and installation procedures
· Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
· Install, repair and service prefabricated products such as doors, windows using hand and power tools
· Install, repair and service exterior prefabricated products such as siding, shutters, awnings and fencing using hand and power tools.
· Prepare and clean up the work area as necessary
· Follow all health and safety procedures as necessary
· Other duties as required
· Secondary school education
· On-the-job training and a minimum of 6 months of related installation experience of punch windows and/or window wall and/or curtain wall systems
·Working at heights and ariel work platform training an asset