We are hiring 2 Experienced cooks to join our dynamic team!
Since 2014, Phuket Royal Thai has strived to give customers a truly unique dining experience. Phuket Royal serves authentic Thai and South-East Asian cuisine in a welcoming, positive environment that we’ve cultivated over the years.
Phuket Royal is one of the best restaurants in Ottawa. It’s worth the value.
Phuket Royal Restaurant (Authentic Thai Restaurant )
ภูเก็ต รอยัล https://www.phuketroyal.com/
713 Somerset Street West, Ottawa, ON K1R6P7 6132353134
Salary 17.50 hourly / 40 hours per week/ Overtime rate at 1.5 times reg wage
Terms of Employment : Permanent Employment : Full time
Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, To be determined
Start date : Starts as soon as possible
Benefits: Health benefits, Financial benefits, Long term benefits, Other benefits
( 3 days of paid sick leave, vacation paid 10 days per year, WSIB, Free parking, Commuting cost -subsidy , free meals, Unform, Gratitude )
Vacancies 2 vacancies
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience : 1 year to less than 2 years
Work setting Restaurant
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
· Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
· Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
· Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
· Clean kitchen and work areas
· Organize and manage buffets and banquets
· Manage kitchen operations
Experience and specialization
Security and safety
· Criminal record check
· Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Attention to detail
· Fast-paced environment
· Handling heavy loads
· Physically demanding
· Repetitive tasks
· Standing for extended periods
· Client focus
· Team player
· Dental plan
· Health care plan
Long term benefits
· Other benefits
· Free parking available
· Subsidised public transportation
Employment groups Help – Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
613-235-3134 Between 09:00 AM and 07:00 PM
Here is what you must include in your application:
· Cover letter
· References attesting experience
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
· Are you available for the advertised start date?
· Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
· Are you willing to relocate for this position?
· Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
· Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?