Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Location: – Calgary, AB T3N 2B1
Wage: – $ 43.50/hour
No. of hours: 35 hours/week
Vacancy: – 1
Employment groups: – Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
Date of starting: – As soon as possible
Employment Conditions: Day, Flexible Hours, Morning, Overtime, Shift, Weekend.
Languages: – English
Education: – Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: – 7 months to less than 1 year
· Co-ordinate administrative services
· Collect and record administrative and service fees.
· Assist in preparing annual budgets.
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
· Direct and advise staff engaged in providing records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources or other administrative services.
· Hire and train or arrange for training of staff.
· Interview, hire and provide training for staff.
· Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment, and supplies.
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a department providing a single administrative service or several administrative services.
· Prepare reports and briefs for management committees evaluating administrative services.
– 5 -10 people
Experience and Specialization
Computer and technology
– MS Office
Work Conditions and physical capabilities
– Attention to detail.
– Time management
– Dental Plan
– Health care plan
– Vision care benefits
– Other benefits
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.