Terms of Employment Permanent, Full Time, Part Time, Shift work, Overtime, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening
Salary $18.50 per hour for 40.00 Hours per week
Benefits Career Advancement opportunities, Extended Health Benefits upon eligibility, Free Meal during the shift, Employee Discounts, Great recognition culture and program, Incredible recognition program, Birthday gift, Years of service award.
Number of positions available: 2
Anticipated Start Date As soon as possible
Location 1829 West 4th Avenue Vancouver, BC V6J 1M4
Skill/Experience Requirements 1-2 years of experience within the restaurant industry
Education High school
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.) Not applicable, not required
Languages Oral and written English
Work Setting Restaurant
· Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food.
· Ensure food service and quality control.
· Provide regular and necessary training sessions for all food service employees and oversee their work.
· Establish every day work schedule make correct amendments if necessary in relation to make time off, holiday, family function, sickness and co-ordinate any change in employee’s schedule.
· Monitor food production and service to assure that planned menus are followed.
· Responsible for determining staffing levels, hiring and supervision of employees, administering personnel policies, employee contact management, and employee evaluations.
· May perform similar job duties as those to the workers that are being directly supervised by them.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure
Essential Skills Reading text, Problem solving, Decision making, Significant use of memory, Continuous learning
To apply: Email your resume to email@example.com
Other Please mention job title and location you are applying for, as subject of Email when applying for this vacancy. Candidate should be willing to work on all shifts (evenings & weekend).