Petro-Techna International (Power and Control Consult Inc) is a Canadian Company owned and managed by a group of professional engineers. Founded in 1989, the company’s origins lay in design and supply of process equipment for the Oil and Gas Industry. Since then, Petro-Techna has grown into a full-service engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction firm operating worldwide.
Petro-Techna has and is still in the process of evolving to become a force in the effort of mitigating the environmental impact of the O&G sector by embracing and developing new and efficient sustainable energy processes which are safe to operate and offer inclusive benefits for the end users.
We are a global company with the flexibility to fabricate modular units at our Canadian facilities or at its our approved fabrication facilities near you.
We are committed to our clients as a one-stop shop offering Design, Procurement, Fabrication, Construction Management and Commissioning and Start-up for the offered process packages as well as After Sales Services.
At this we are looking for a dynamic Administrative Secretary who will be responsible for providing the most sufficient and outstanding service they can to keep the office run smoothly.
The position will be paying $25.00 CAD per hour, please email our company recruitment at email@example.com.
· Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
· Determine and establish office procedures and routines
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
· Data Management – Consolidating information from various sources into different software
· Guest Management/Reception duties
· Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries
· Assist with training and troubleshooting of office equipment
· Order office supplies and maintain inventor
· Provide general information to clients and the public
· Store, update and retrieve financial data
· Prepare and monitor contracts and budgets
– 2 years to less than 3 years of experience is required