We are busy family of Five ; Looking for reliable , experienced childcare ( multiple ages- preschooler/ school-aged children ) In Home child caregiver, to start asap
Private household Graham Family
Location : 6171 Deer Meadow Dr. Greely, ONK4P 1M9
Salary : 17.50 hourly 40 hours per Week / overtimes rate at 1.5 times reg wage
Terms of employment Permanent employment : Full time
Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, Shift, Weekend
Start date Starts as soon as possible
Benefits: Health benefits, Long term benefits, Other benefits, three days of paid sick leave, 10 work days of paid vacation, Private health insurance until being covered by Ohip., WSIB
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
· Scent free
· Employer’s home
· Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
· Relocation costs covered by employer
Responsibilities / Tasks
· Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
· Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
· Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
· Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
· Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
· Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
· Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
· Prepare and serve nutritious meals
· Supervise and care for children
· Take children to and from school and to appointments
· Tend to emotional well-being of children
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
· CPR Certificate
· First Aid Certificate
Experience and specialization
· Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children
Security and safety
· Criminal record check
· Travel expenses paid by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Repetitive tasks
· Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
· Team player
· Health care plan
Long term benefits
· Other benefits
· Free parking available
· Subsidised public transportation
Employment groups Help –
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
· We will NOT LOOKING FOR Overseas Applicants
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
References attesting experience.
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
Are you available for the advertised start date?
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?