Child caregiver – private home Erin Cormack
We are professional family residing in Ottawa, urgently looking for experienced, caring, flexible professional child caregiver to care for our children.
Safety and children well being is our priority. An experience multiple children and infant care is a must .
Location : 436 ISLAND PARK DRIVE, Ottawa, ONK1Y 0B3
Salary 17.00 hourly / 37.50 hours per Week/ Overtime rate at 1.5 times reg pay
Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time
Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Night, Shift
We prefer live out option; but will provide subsidy for transportation cost., if the nanny/ caregiver prefers live in we can provide as well, but agian prefer live-out option on our end.
3 days of paid sick leave, 10 days of paid vacation
Start date: Starts as soon as possible/ No later than August as a baby is due
Extremely need help.
Benefits: Health benefits, other benefits, WSIB,
Languages ; English
Education Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience 1 year to less than 2 years ( with babies / toddlers)
Work site environment
· Scent free
· Employer’s home
· Work in employer’s/client’s home
· Relocation costs covered by employer.
· Subsidizing public transportation cost / Free parking if applicable
· Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
· Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
· Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
· Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
· Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
· Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
· Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
· Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
· Prepare and serve nutritious meals
· Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
· Supervise and care for children
· Tend to emotional well-being of children
Credentials Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
· CPR Certificate
· First Aid Certificate
Experience and specialization
· Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children
Security and safety
· Criminal record check
· Public transportation is available/ will cover the cost by employer for live out
· Travel expenses paid by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Repetitive tasks
· Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
· Team player
· Dental plan
· Health care plan
· Free parking available
· Other benefits
· Subsidised public transportation
optional live in or live out /
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application. NO Agent NO Oversea Applicant Pls
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
References attesting experience
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
Are you available for the advertised start date?
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?