I am looking for experienced, caring, flexible child caregiver; due to my occupation, I need someone who is wiling to accommodate my work schedule’s needs, short notice work/ emergencies.
Private Household Laura Stradwick
Location; 622 CEDAR HILL SIDE RD., Pakenham, ON. Canada K0A 2X0
Salary; 17.00 hourly / 43 hours per Week/ overtime rate at 1.5 times of reg pay
3 days of paid sick leave, 10 days of vacation paid.
Terms of employment Permanent employment Full time
Day, Early Morning, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, Night, Weekend
Start date; Starts as soon as possible.
Benefits: Health benefits, other benefits; WSIB, Gasoline cost / public transportation cost subsidizing.
Education Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience 1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
· Scent free
· Employer’s home
· Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
· Work in employer’s/client’s home
· Relocation costs covered by employer.
Duties / Tasks
· Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
· Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
· Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
· Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
· Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
· Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
· Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
· Prepare and serve nutritious meals
· Prepare infants and children for rest periods
· Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
· Supervise and care for children
· Tend to emotional well-being of children
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
· CPR Certificate
· First Aid Certificate
Security and safety
· Criminal record check
· Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Repetitive tasks
· Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
· Efficient interpersonal skills
· Team player
· Health care plan
· Free parking available
· Other benefits
· Subsidised public transportation
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
References attesting experience
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
Are you available for the advertised start date?
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?