Young professional family in the heart of Monatick, seeking a professional child caregiver with baby/ toddler experience. ( 2 yrs old / a new baby )
Private Household Li Family
• Location : 382 Big Dipper St., Manotick, ONK4M 0K1
• Salary : 17.00 hourly / 40 hours per Week/ 1.5 times reg wage after 44 hrs / week
Typically hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am – 12:30pm; lunch break; 1:30pm – 5:30pm; dinner break; 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm. Saturday & Sunday off, Needs flexibility.
• Terms of employment : Permanent employment : Full time
• Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, Night, Shift, Weekend
• Start date : Starts as soon as possible
• Benefits: Health benefits, Other benefits ( 3 days of paid sickleave, vacation paid 10 days/ year/ optional live in option – free room & board / free parking / or subsidized transportation if applicable )
• vacancies1 vacancy
Education Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
• Scent free
• Employer’s home
• Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
• Work in employer’s/client’s home
• Relocation costs covered by employer
• Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties/ help with laundry
• Bathe, dress and feed infants.
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
• Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals
• Prepare infants and children for rest periods
• Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
• Take children to and from school and to appointments. ( pick up / drop off 2 yrs old from Daycare )
• Tend to emotional well-being of children
Credentials ; Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
• CPR Certificate
• First Aid Certificate
Experience and specialization
• Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children.
Security and safety
• Criminal record check
• Public transportation is available
• Travel expenses paid by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
• Repetitive tasks
• Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
• Efficient interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Health care plan
• Free parking available
• Other benefits
• Subsidised public transportation
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
• References attesting experience
• Cover letter
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
• Are you available for the advertised start date?
• Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
• Are you willing to relocate for this position?
• Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
• Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?