· Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
· Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
· Hire food service staff
· Ensure food service and quality control
· Address customers’ complaints or concerns
· Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
· Prepare food order summaries for chef
· Supervise and check assembly of trays
· Establish work schedules
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.