· Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
· Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
· Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
· Place dishes in storage area
· Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
· Package take-out food
· Stock refrigerators and salad bars
· Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
· Handle and store cleaning products
· Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
· Remove kitchen garbage and trash
· Sharpen kitchen knives
· Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
· Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.