· Terms of employment Permanent employment Full time
· Day, Early Morning, Morning
· Start date Starts as soon as possible
· vacancies3 vacancies
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
· Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest
· Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
· Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
· Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
· Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Repetitive tasks
· Attention to detail
Employment groups Help – Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Visible minorities, Youth.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
· Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
· Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.