Administrative assistant by RJ TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL LTD.
· Location: 7895 Tranmere Drive, suite 11, Mississauga, ON L5S 1V9
· Salary: $25.00 / hour
· Vacancies: 1 vacancy
· Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time: 32 hours / week
· Start date: As soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
Ability to multitask, Accurate, Client focus, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Organized, Reliability, Team player
Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc. Supervise other workers, Train other workers, Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences, Determine and establish office procedures and routines, Schedule and confirm appointments, Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, Answer electronic enquiries, Compile data, statistics and other information, Order office supplies and maintain inventory, Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations, Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information, Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems, Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
· Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
· Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.