Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Program Manager – Dynacast
Looking for highly organized individual with high work ethics and multi tasking skills for the position of Program Manager reporting to Engineering Manager
Ideal candidate should have minimum 1-2 years of experience with the following:
· Manage all aspects of assigned programs (new & existing) including: prototypes, pre-production samples, production start-up, customer launch, and monitoring assigned programs throughout production;
· Drive program management through complete product lifecycle including all engineering changes to the specific program and report on program status on a regular basis;
· Assist in solving complex technical issues to the determine root cause and recommend corrective action;
· Act as the primary point of contact to the customer for assigned programs, ensuring timely and professional communication;
· Provide support to engineering department on feasibility and prepare quotes for new and existing programs, when required;
· Organize and lead kick-off and status meetings;
· Assist in developing schedules for assigned programs and ensure all departments are meeting timeline obligations;
· Document and diagram processes and update/maintain SOP’s;
· Achieve facility targets and standards in safety, quality, delivery and cost;
· Continuous improvement of process capability, process control and tooling performance;
· Recommend development and improvement opportunities for manufacturing equipment and processes;
· Investigate new and emerging technologies to improve quality and efficiency; and
· Develop & create program-specific Work Instructions.
· Quality Assurance / Quality Management experience an asset.
Type: Full Time permanent position
Wage: $30.00 / hr.
Hours: 40 hours / week
Location: 710 Neal Dr, Peterborough, ON K9J 6X7
Education: 2 year Diploma in Business Management or 6-12 months experience in similar positions
Soft Skills: Able to multi-task, self-motivated, good communication skills and a team player, I.T. Background preferred
Please apply by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all the applicants for their interest in joining us, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.