Location: 4415-42 Avenue Rocky Mountain House, AB, T4T 1B6
Salary: $34.00 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per Week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, Day, Weekend
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Benefits: Financial benefits
Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
Relocation costs covered by employer
Willing to relocate
Inspect and test mechanical units to locate faults and malfunctions
Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicles and test automotive systems and components
Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems
Diagnose faults and malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit
Repair or replace mechanical units or components
Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s specifications
Perform scheduled maintenance service
Test and adjust units to specifications
Advise customers on work performed and future repair requirements
Complete reports to record problems and work performed
Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Automotive Service Technician Trade Certification
Automotive Service Technician Red Seal Certificate
Area of specialization
Electrical and electronic system
Alignment, steering and suspension
Fuel and emission system
Ignition and electrical system
Engine repair and overhaul
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Driving record check (abstract)
Valid driver’s license
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail
Standing for extended periods
Steel-toed safety boots
Excellent oral communication
Excellent written communication
Group insurance benefits
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
· If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
· Letter of recommendation
· Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
· Proof of the requested certifications
· References attesting experience
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
· Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
· Are you willing to relocate for this position?
· Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
· Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
· Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
· What is the highest level of study you have completed?