Safai Maintenance was brought to life in early 2018. We feel that comfortable, clean & sanitized work or living spaces are essential to maintaining the health and wellness of all individuals on this planet. Since our inception, we have made it our mission to educate the public on the need for proper hygiene & a clean, sanitized personal work/resting area.
We specialize in commercial cleaning, residential cleaning, and one-time cleaning and offer a cleaning schedule to meet the needs of your home/office.
Some of our services include:
· Cleaning and sanitizing restrooms
· Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming floors
· Carpet cleaning
· Hardwood floor care
· Power washing
· Biohazard cleanup
· Location: 107, 5108 51 Ave Wetaskiwin, AB, T9A 0V2
· Salary: $28.85 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per Week
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, Day, Weekend
· Start date: Starts as soon as possible
· Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Relocation costs covered by employer
Willing to relocate
Recording, balancing, maintaining, and keeping track of all financial transactions such as purchases, sales, expenses, revenue, receipts, and payments into the system. Ensures that all financial records are up to date, transactions are properly categorized and sends financial reports on time. Monitor purchase orders and match them with invoices received, code the invoices with the proper ledger information and obtain approval for payment. Checked figures, post journal entries, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes. Handle all bank reconciliation, deposit preparation, and all facets of payroll. Processing accounts payable, making credit card payments to vendors, and maintaining petty cash. Prepares and processes financial statements and tax returns at the end of the year.
Computer and technology knowledge
Inventory control software
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail
Work under pressure
Efficient interpersonal skills
Excellent oral communication
Excellent written communication
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
· If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
· Cover letter
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
· Are you available for the advertised start date?
· Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
· Are you willing to relocate for this position?
· Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
· Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
· What is the highest level of study you have completed?