Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Day, Morning, Evening
$24.65 hourly for 35-40 hours per week.
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months):
As soon as possible
Number of vacancies: 3
No Experience required, paid on job training will be provided. Previous experience will be an asset.
· Check and relay Emails, mails and telephone calls. Co-ordinate the flow of information internally with accountants, dispatcher and from the clients.
· Provide administrative support to maintain compliance standards in client records
· Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings with clients
· Order office supplies and maintain inventory
· Answer queries of clients via telephone or Emails
· Maintain manual and computerized files of the clients and company employees
· Compile date and keep record of the information provided by the clients
· Provide back-up assistance to Manager as needed in administrative duties and projects as required
· Manage invoices for the customers.
· Deal with inbound queries over telephone, email and walk-in.
· Understand the office policies and procedures for performing the duties appropriately
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, attention to detail
Ability to multitask, flexibility, reliability, organized, team player
Electronic scheduler, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word and Windows
Candidate must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Office Address and work location:
7 – 426 Main Street Vancouver, BC V6A 2T4
Sean’s Cleaning 4 U Ltd.
How to Apply:
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.