Location: East York, ON Salary: 17.50 hourly 35 hours per week Terms of employment: Permanent employment: Full time Day Start date: Starts as soon as possible Vacancies: 1 vacancy Verified Source: Job Bank #2464392 Overview
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
· or equivalent experience
7 months to less than 1 year
· Work in employer’s/client’s home
· Administer bedside and personal care
· Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
· Launder clothing and household linens
· Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
· Provide companionship
· Provide personal care
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
· Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
· Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
· Cover letter
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
· Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?