Siam Dish Thai Cuisine ( https://siamdish.ca/ )
Do you enjoy cooking or helping in kitchen? Any food passion?
We are hiring A Kitchen helper (1 position ) ; If you are looking for an exciting career in food service with Authentic Thai restaurant , and willing to learn and grow the opportunity with us , drop us a resume either in person or by email as provided.
· Location: 730 Guelph Line Unit 4, Burlington, ON. L7R 3N5
· Salary17.00 hourly / 40 hours per Week/ overtime rate will be 1.5 times regular pay after 44 hrs/ week.
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment: Full time
· Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Night, Shift, to be determined, Weekend.
· Start date: Starts as soon as possible!
· Benefits: Health benefits, financial benefits, Other benefits ( WSIB, Fee parking/ Gasoline subsidy or transportation cost subsidy , WSIB, Gratitude , Free meal and Uniform, Dental Insurance benefit, 10 days of paid vacation , 3 days of paid sick leave per annual.
Languages : English
Education : No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset., willing to train.
· Relocation costs covered by employer.
· Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
· Carrying and replace linen
· Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
· Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
· Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
· Place dishes in storage area
· Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
· Scour pots and pans
· Package take-out food
· Portion and wrap foods
· Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
· Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
· Stock refrigerators and salad bars
· Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
· Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
· Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
· Remove kitchen garbage and trash
· Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
· Deep fryer
· Food dispensers
Security and safety
· Criminal record check
· Public transportation is available
· Travel expenses paid by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Handling heavy loads
· Physically demanding
· Repetitive tasks
· Standing for extended periods
· Attention to detail
· Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
· Client focus
· Team player
· Ability to multitask
· Positive attitude
· Dental plan
· Gasoline paid
· Free parking available
· Other benefits
· Subsidised public transportation
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
By email firstname.lastname@example.org ( Contact attn: hiring manager / Olay )
By phone 289-400-5877 Between 09:00 AM and 07:30 PM
Here is what you must include in your application:
· Cover letter
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
· Are you available for the advertised start date?
· Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
· Are you willing to relocate for this position?
· Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
· Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?