Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Employer Information: Spicy Fusion Cuisine Ltd
Location of Employment: Fort St. John, BC
Job Title: Cook – Ethnic Foods (NOC: 63200)
Salary: $ 20.00/ hour
Type: Full time – 40 hours/week. Some overtime, weekends and/or evenings may be required.
Positions Available: 3
· Able to prepare Indian cuisine (Northeast Indian) dishes.
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
· Supervise kitchen helpers.
· Oversee kitchen operations.
· Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
· May clean kitchen and work area.
· May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
· Train kitchen staff
· Completion of High School.
· Culinary education will be an asset.
· Minimum 2 years of work experience as a cook or equivalent culinary education.
· Fluent English is required.
· Able to work with minimal supervision.
· Ability to speak Punjabi is an asset.
· Food safety certificate
· Looking for a reliable, self-motivated, creative individual who enjoys cooking.
How to Apply:
Email resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention – Harpreet
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.