Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
In- Home Caregiver (NOC: 44100)
I need a reliable Home Caregiver at 8136 192 Street Surrey, BC V4N 5S9 to take care of my two children
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $16.75 Hourly, for 37.50 Hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Day, Evening
Education: High School
Experience: Completion of a training program in childcare or 1 year of related experience.
Benefits: Relocation costs with private medical insurance for the first 3 months will be paid by the employer.
Safety and Security: Criminal Record Check is mandatory.
Position is also available and open to Aboriginal youth, new immigrants and persons with disabilities.
· Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
· Take our children to and from school and to appointments
· Tend to emotional well-being of our children
· Instruct our children in personal hygiene and social development
· Organize, activities such as games and outings for our children
· Prepare and serve nutritious meals
· Supervise and care for our children
· Help our children with homework
· Discipline the children according to the methods requested by the parents
· Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding our children
· Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
· Travel with family on trips and assist with children supervision and housekeeping duties.
Work Setting: The candidate should be available to work full time day, evening or weekends.
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
Employer: Stephanie Sivia
How to Apply:
By Mail: 8136 192 Street Surrey, BC V4N 5S9
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.