Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Food Service Supervisor: Subway Sandwiches
Looking for a dependable, reliable, and energetic Food Shift Supervisor in a fast paced environment:
Ideal candidate should have minimum 1 to 2 years of experience
· Training staff in job duties, sanitation and safety
· Supervising, coordinating and scheduling activities of the shift staff
· Maintain and monitor employees shift schedules and performance
· Monitor actions of staff and customers to ensure that health, safety and quality control standards are obeyed
· Establishing methods to meet work schedules
· Identify and estimate quantities of foods, beverages, and supplies to be ordered
· Overseeing the day to day operation of the restaurant including cleaning & table settings
· Prepare weekly and monthly reports
· Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
· Responsible for inventory management and cash control systems for the assigned shift
· Make sure that all local and national food safety codes are maintained
Location: 199 Wentworth St W. Oshawa, ON
Full-Time Permanent position $17.00/hr
35-42 hours per week
Education: 1-2 yr College Diploma in Hospitality or equivalent experience
Experience: 1 to 2 years in a similar position with similar responsibilities
Soft Skills: Able to multitask, self-motivated, good communication skills and team player.
Please apply by emailing your resume email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining us, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.