Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
We are looking for a trustworthy and experienced Office Manager to join our company!
Education: A college diploma or above
Salary: hourly wage of $25, work 40 hours per week, 52 weeks a year
· Oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
· Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
· Oversee the registration and enrollment process for new students
· Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
· Coordinate and plan for office services, such as equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
· Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
· Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
· Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
· Play a crucial role in providing excellent customer service.
· May supervise records management technicians and related staff.
· Minimum of 3 years of in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration;
· Strong time management, problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
· Ability to work and collaborate with teams
· Excellent collaboration and organization skills and capacities
Job open until July 20, 2023, and please send us resume!
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.