· Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
· Organize and maintain inventory
· Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
· Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
· 1 to 2 people
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Attention to detail
· Standing for extended periods
Employment groups Help – Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
· Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
· Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.