Takeda Trading Ltd. is the largest wholesale Dungeness crab supplier in Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada. Family owned and operated; Takeda specializes in Dungeness crabs harvested from Hecate Strait on the North Pacific Coast of Canada. Takeda’s total annual production ranges from 3,000,000 to 4,000,000 lbs, including live, cooked and frozen Dungeness crab products. Other products include Red King crab, shrimp and spot prawns
The company is looking for a Seafood Plant Supervisor on a full-time (40 hours) permanent basis to work in its busy plant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Establish working methods and schedule for staff in the seafood plant.
· Co-ordinate work activities with other departments in the company.
· Supervise activities of seafood processing workers and labourers in the plant
· Troubleshoot and recommend measures to improve productivity of the production.
· Quality control of production.
· Train new team members.
· Maintain safety procedures and company policy at workplace.
· Prepare production report.
· Several years of supervisory experience.
· Ability to work under high pressure, flexible hours, overtime